Community involvement is a core value of Jeffrey W. Norris & Associates, PLLC. We realize that the firm’s success is directly related to the success of the various communities in which we practice. We provide pro bono assistance in a variety of disciplines to individuals, organizations and associations. Our pro bono program enables our lawyers to help meet the great needs of the disadvantaged in our community.
In addition to our legal contributions throughout the year, we are active members of local committees and organizations and we are involved in various fund-raising campaigns. Our idea is to not only make a living but to make a life worth living- for us and others.
- Haywood County Literacy Council Spelling Bee
- March of Dimes Walk
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Haywood County Habitat for Humanity
- Haywood County Economic Development Commission
- Haywood County Community College, Board Member
- Rotary International, Haywood Chapter, Board Member
Attorneys and staff members are available for presentations to non-profit, professional and community groups at no charge. We also develop in-house seminars for our clients on topics of special interest.
- Local Realtor Groups- recent law changes, real estate issues, discussions.
- Church Groups
- Local Libraries
- Haywood Community College- Small Business Group, Estate Planning for Seniors
- Haywood County Homebuilder’s Association, Construction Law